Marquita's Southern Fried chicken.
You can have Marquita's Southern Fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Marquita's Southern Fried chicken
- You need 5 lb of chickem drumettes (bag).
- It’s 3 packages of red sazon seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of peanut oil or canoil oil.
Marquita's Southern Fried chicken instructions
- Defrost and wash chicken off with lemon or lime juice.
- Season with sazon stir then season with remaining ingredients.
- Stir with hands really good.
- Let chicken sit in refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Prepare deep frying pan or pot with peanut or canola oil.
- Prepare paper bag or plastic bag with flour.
- Put stove on medium high or medium heat until oil pops.
- Take chicken out of frigerator and place chicken in the flour one by one.
- Shake chicken & flour together really good.
- Take pieces of chicken out and place in frying pan separately away from each other. One by one.
- Fill pot up enough to flip chicken over or stir.
- Cook with top off.
- When chicken is golden brown stir chicken and then let it fry until completely crispy all over.
- Prepare a plate/bowl/pan with paper towel.
- Remove chicken from grease with a cooking spoon or tongs.
- Let chicken cool off for 20 mins then Serve.