Spicy Fried Chicken.
You can cook Spicy Fried Chicken using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spicy Fried Chicken
- Prepare 1 packages of Chicken drumetts and flats.
- It’s 2 envelope of sazon goya seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mccormick kickin chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Creole seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt and pepper mixed.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
Spicy Fried Chicken step by step
- Add 1 cup of oil to a pan and heat on medium high heat.
- Rise chicken and pat dry.
- Season chicken with the 2 envelopes of sazon goya seasoning, Mccormick kickin chicken, creole seasoning and yellow mustard.
- Mix chicken and season together.
- Put 1 cup of all purpose flour in to a bag along with 1 tablespoon of salt and pepper mixed.
- Take a couple of pieces of seasoned chicken. Place into bag with flour and shake until fully coated.
- Once completely coated take chicken out of bag, shake off excess flour place chicken into heat oil pan.
- Fry chicken for 7-8 minutes. Flipping only once.
- After chicken is cooked take out of pan and place in a bowl or pan lined with paper towels to catch grease.
- Serve while hot.