How To Make Fig Jam Very Easily.
You can cook How To Make Fig Jam Very Easily using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. This is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of How To Make Fig Jam Very Easily
- Prepare 500 grams of Figs.
- You need 200 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 of lemon's worth, Lemon fruit juice (the bottled variety is also alright).
How To Make Fig Jam Very Easily step by step
- Wash the figs and peel the skin. Slice into pieces 1 cm thick..
- Place the sliced figs into a stainless or enamel pot. Add 1/2 cup of water and the lemon juice..
- Also add the sugar and turn the heat to high. Adjust the amount of water to match the amount of fruit..
- You can use either a fresh lemon, or store-bought lemon juice. If it's refrigerated, it will keep for awhile. Lower the heat to medium and boil down..
- Gently scoop off the scum that rises to the surface. Use a wooden bamboo ladle to stir all the way to the bottom of the pot so that it doesn't burn. Keep doing this until the figs become transparent!.
- Please stay near the pot until you turn off the heat to make sure that the bottom of the pot doesn't burn. When it becomes this rich and it seems transparent, it's finished. It takes about 20 minutes..
- If using an empty jar for storing, absolutely boil it before using. Boil it well in a pot and it's ready..
- It's awesome when paired with bread, yogurt, cake, or ice cream. It goes well with the flavors of Autumn!.