Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips.
You can have Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips
- Prepare 6 of Boneless chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Ranch dip packet (powder form).
- It’s 1 of sleeve of RITZ crackers.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of bread crums.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry minced onions.
- It’s 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips instructions
- preheat oven 375°F.
- Put Milk in a large bowl.
- In a different bowl mix all dry ingredients EXCEPT the cheddar cheese.
- Slice chicken breasts into 3rds.
- dip chicken slices into milk then into the bread crum mix.
- oil the baking pan then place each strip side by side.
- put in the oven for 30mins.
- check to be sure its done then put the cheddar on top and put back in oven for 2mins.
- then serve.