Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers.
You can have Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers
- Prepare 4 large of Boneless Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed].
- You need 3 cup of AP Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Each: Garlic Powder – Onion Powder – Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Each: Salt – Black Pepper – Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 of Splashes Buttermilk.
- It’s 2 cup of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 1 large of Frying Pan With Lid.
Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers instructions
- Whisk together eggs and buttermilk and set to the side..
- Add all of your dried ingredients to your flour and whisk well. Set to the side..
- Cut your chicken breasts into long thick strips. Approximately 1"x1"x5"..
- Add your oil to your pan..
- Coat your chicken strips in your flour. Squeeze the flour mixture on to your chicken strips tightly. Place in fridge for 30 minutes..
- Pull out chicken and coat once more in flour. Squeeze with flour again tightly..
- Place strips in to your egg mixture and fully coat..
- Place back in flour and fully coat..
- Place chicken in frying pan at high heat then turn to medium heat. Fry for 2 or 3 minutes on each side until fully cooked. Keep chicken covered with lid when not flipping while frying..
- Drain chicken strips on paper towels..
- Serve hot with several different types of dipping sauce such as Ranch Dressing, Sweet & Sour, Barbecue Sauce, Hot Mustard, Salsas, Chile Sauces or a flavored Mayonnaise creation..
- For directions on brining your chicken, click on the Hot Chicken link. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353227-mikes-nashville-hot-chicken.