TX's Style ~ Fried Chicken Tenders.
You can have TX's Style ~ Fried Chicken Tenders using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of TX's Style ~ Fried Chicken Tenders
- It’s 6 each of chicken tenders thawed out.
- You need of For the breading.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of 'fat free' evaporated milk.
- Prepare 3 of pat's cut from salted stick butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Morton Season Salt, give or take depending on you taste.
TX's Style ~ Fried Chicken Tenders step by step
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Place milk in one bowl.
- In a seperate bowl mix flour and season salt.
- Cover a sheet pan with foil, for easy clean up afterwards.
- Place chicken in milk, one at a time coat each tender with the flour mixture and place on foil, arrange chicken so they are all together – keeps the butter on and around the chicken.
- Cut a pat of butter in half and place each of them on 1 chicken tender, repeat.
- Bake on center rack for 45 min to an hour, depending on how well your oven bakes, gas oven – shorter baking time.