Zaxby chicken finger sauce. Everybody says Zax sauce or Zaxby's sauce, but Zaxby;s actually copied it from Guthries. In fact, they even copied their main deal. My husband fixed this for a snack with chicken finger.
They are know for serving Chicken Fingersand for their famous Zax Sauce. Zaxby's fans have tried to duplicate the restaurant chain's core dipping sauce. Zaxby's co-founder Tony Townley took a look, saying the recipe was about half-right. You can have Zaxby chicken finger sauce using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zaxby chicken finger sauce
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Try it to see if you don't think it's almost right! Wisk mayo ketchup and garlic powder In a bowl until well blended. Add Worcestershire sauce and wisk until smooth add pepper to taste place in fridge let ingredients blend for about an hour. Zaxby's sauce is extremely popular in the South, as Zaxby's is everywhere.
Zaxby chicken finger sauce instructions
- Wisk mayo ketchup and garlic powder In a bowl until well blended.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and wisk until smooth add pepper to taste place in fridge let ingredients blend for about an hour.
I had never heard of Zaxby's until I moved to Georgia, because they didn't have any locations in any of the other places I've lived. Once you try it, you will never go back to other sauces – it's. Created by food hacker Todd Wilbur, this sauce is inspired by the delicious secret chicken finger dipping sauce from Zaxby's. Chicken Finger Sauce – perfect copycat of Guthrie's, Zaxby's and Raising Cane's sauce. Mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, garlic powder, seasoned salt, black pepper.