Soupy Chicken Rice with Lemon & Fig.
You can have Soupy Chicken Rice with Lemon & Fig using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. This is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Soupy Chicken Rice with Lemon & Fig
- Prepare 1 of chopped finely onion.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic smashed & chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boneless chicken chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 5 of chopped figs.
- It’s 4 slice of lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 of chopped olives.
- It’s of coriander to garnish.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt.
Soupy Chicken Rice with Lemon & Fig instructions
- Start with olive oil in a pan and saute the onions and garlic.
- Put in the chicken and cook..
- Then add the tomatoes and saute.
- Add brown rice and mix well.
- Pour in some chicken stock and cover the pan to let the rice cook. Add salt to taste.
- Open the lid while cooking add the chopped figs, brown sugar and olives. Cover it again..
- After a couple of minutes add the lemon slices and further cook for couple of minutes. You can add your desired quantity of chicken stock to make it soupy..
- As the rice is completed cooked. Add the Coriander leaves on top to garnish..