Panko breaded parmesan chicken strips. Skip the packaged version and make your own breaded chicken with this easy recipe! A handful of ingredients is all you need for this healthy, homemade dish. The chicken strips are first coated with a garlic-Dijon mustard mixture, then pressed in a panko bread crumb mixture before baking.
Chicken breast strips marinated in soy and lemon, breaded in a Parmesan, Panko breadcrumbs and herbs mix and baked in the oven. That's why I like to find easy, fun and tasty ways to cook it like in today's Parmesan cheese with Panko breadcrumbs baked chicken strips video recipe. Panko are japanese bread crumbs and they are highly superior to any other type; please try to source them In another low, flat dish, combine panko, parmesan, and parsley if using (some kids Should you have any panko mixture left over when you are done, sprinkle over chicken strips; should you. You can have Panko breaded parmesan chicken strips using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Panko breaded parmesan chicken strips
- It’s 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut to strips.
- You need 6 of eggs scrambled in a bowl.
- Prepare 1 box of panko crumbs.
- It’s 2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground sage.
Baked Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips are so easy to make at home from scratch, and so delish! Do your kids love ordering chicken nuggets or chicken strips For this recipe we have used Panko Bread crumbs and we have also tried almond flour for a gluten free option. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this is the perfect recipe for you.
Panko breaded parmesan chicken strips instructions
- Mix parmesan, panko crumbs, and spices in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken strips in egg and transfer into breading mix dipping and patting to get good coverage.
- Deep fry at 390°F for 5- 6 minutes for every 3-4 strips..
- Transfer to a plate with paper towels to soak the grease. Add salt to taste once dry..
- Serve with honey mustard and white country gravy.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken has a crispy parmesan crust with tender juicy chicken. Serve on its own or create a great sandwitch on a bun or top a salad! If you're not familiar with Panko, they're Japanese bread crumbs often found with the Asian items or with the other bread crumbs. These parmesan breaded chicken tenders are no exception. What I love most is they are so quick and easy to make!