Dates and figs fudge. Figs and dates are popular snack foods, particularly when dried, but you may wonder how they differ. This article compares the nutrient profiles of dates and Summary Dates and figs are similar in their nutritional makeup. They have similar carb and calorie contents and are an excellent source of fiber.
In a large pan, heat oil at low heat until You can also reserve some of the almond cashew mix and sprinkle it on the greased pan and on the mixture so the fudge pieces are less sticky. If you get figs and dates confused, you're not alone. Dates and figs resemble each other from a distance, with similar sizes, shapes and often a similar dark hue depending on the variety. You can cook Dates and figs fudge using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. This is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Dates and figs fudge
- It’s 1 cup of figs dried.
- You need 1 cup of dates pitted.
- Prepare of almonds nuts or any of your choice.
- Prepare 2 – 3 tspns of ghee.
- You need of water little.
Both take well to fresh eating or drying, and both are very sweet. Not tested or verified by Nigella.com. Throw in the dates and figs and mix well. See more ideas about Food, Desserts, Recipes.
Dates and figs fudge step by step
- Combine dates and figs together and cook for a few min until soft.
- Let it cool and then grind into smooth paste..
- Add ghee to a wok add this mixture and let it cook until it becomes thick.keep stirring..
- In the mean time roast the nuts and grind into coarse powder or cut into fine pieces..
- When the fig mix becomes quite thick and appears to form a ball add nuts to it and mix..
- Now transfer to a greased plate and let it set in the fridge for few hrs or overnight..
- Cut into pieces and serve..
Date syrup is one of the healthiest natural sweeteners. it contains fibre, inexpensive to make, high in antioxidants and is easy and quick to make. The Best Dates Figs Recipes on Yummly Dates, figs and carrot milkshake (Energy Booster)Plattershare. Dates and figs are tasty fruits that look like oversized raisins. Slices of Figs and Figs on the table.