Fried Chicken Wontons. These chicken wontons are filled with ground chicken, shrimp, and then deep-fried to golden perfection. Every bite is bursting with flavors. They can be eaten alone or with some dipping sauce.
Hold the bottom two corners of the little rectangle you just made, and bring the. These easy fried wontons are made with ground chicken and a mixture of seasonings and then quickly fried and served with a soy-vinegar sauce. Make it spicy with some sriracha, or skip it for the. You can cook Fried Chicken Wontons using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Wontons
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese softened (or room temp).
- It’s 1 large of cooked chicken breast chopped in small dice.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion chopped finely.
- You need 1 packages of wonton wrappers.
- It’s 5 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bottle La Choy Teriyaki marinade sauce.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
The Fried Chicken Wontons recipe out of our category Grain! Chinese dumplings, especially Chinese Fried Wontons, are probably one of the most convenient and versatile foods to keep around. Fried chicken wontons is served with chilli or garlic sauce and the taste of this lovely fried snack is one of a kind. Making this fried chicken wonton recipe is not at all easy.
Fried Chicken Wontons step by step
- Cook your chicken breast in frying pan on low heat with about 1/4 cup of water. Cover. Turn chicken a couple times during cooking until cooked through. Take chicken from pan and place on your cutting board to cool. When chicken is cooled go ahead and chop into a small dice..
- Take a 1/2 of a red onion and chop finely.
- In a medium bowl add your softened cream cheese, diced chicken and onion. Stir until mixed through..
- On a medium cutting board lay out about 8-10 wonton wrappers. Pointed edge up. (like a diamond shape♢).
- Drop about a teaspoon of filling mixture in the center of the wonton. (Be sure to not over stuff wonton because it may burst open during cooking).
- Take a small bowl and fill it will about 1/4 cup of water. Dip your index finger into water. You then run your wet finger down all sides of the wonton. Slowly fold up wonton to look like a triangle. Gently press sides down making sure they are tightly sealed. Repeat this until all cream cheese filling is gone..
- Preheat your deep fryer. Or you could use a large deep heavy pan filling it about half way with vegetable or canola oil. Heat oil to about 350°-375°degrees..
- With a fryer spoon slowly add 4 wontons at a time to fryer oil. Turn wontons frequently. Remove wontons from frying oil when they reach a rich golden brown..
- Lay wontons on a large plate lined with paper towel..
- When wontons are all cooked serve on a fresh plate with chopped green onion scallions and drizzle with La Choy Teriaki..
These fried wontons are the perfect party food. They're easy to make and can also be made vegetarian/vegan so everyone can enjoy them. Easy Fried Wontons (With Shrimp or Tofu). Are you tired of all the same samosa and pakora recipes and looking for a new deep-fried delicacy? Then the fried wonton recipe by sooperchef.pk is something you can't.