Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce!. Sriracha sauce and a little honey and ginger flavor tasty panko crusted chicken fingers. You can use chicken breast strips or chicken tenders. Serve these tasty chicken strips with French fries and a salad for an excellent meal.
This will keep the chicken as crisp as possible. Use paper towels to catch the oil drips To Make Honey Sriracha Sauce. Combine sriracha, honey and salt in a small saucepan over medium low heat. You can cook Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce! using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce!
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts (filleted in half lengthwise).
- Prepare 2 cup of white rice.
- You need 4 cup of brocolli (or any other veggie).
- Prepare 1 box of japanese panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 of whole eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of chicken bullion.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare dash of garlic salt.
- It’s dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of siracha sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of kikoman soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of lkey lime.
Fried Chicken Wings and Sriracha Honey Bourbon Fried Chicken Wings recipes), and decided to move over to a fried chicken parmesan recipe. Top each of the breasts with marinara sauce and then the shredded mozzarella. Home made sriracha sauce napakasimple lang gawin. Sriracha chicken strips are super spicy and mouth wateringly delicious.
Panko fried chicken and siracha sauce! instructions
- Place the chicken in a mixing bowl, add a dash of salt and pepper, a little garlic salt, mix and set aside..
- On 3 seperate dishes: put the flour on one plate and add some garlic salt and chicken bullion and pepperto the flour amd mix well..
- On plate 2 add about 1 cup of panko crumbs and set aside..
- The 3rd dish is a bowl. Add the 2 eggs, mix well, add 1/4 cupof water and mix again, set aside..
- In a pot put 2 cups of white rice, add 4 cups of hot water and add 3 tbs of chicken. Bullion to rice and mix. Add a bag of frozen mix veggies (optional ) or just plain white rice, or chicken flavored rice. Cover with a lid, leave on med heat for 15-20min. Then drop heat to low and let sit for an extra 5-10min to steam..
- On a large skillet heat on medium. And place one breast at time through the plates in this order: flour mixture on both sides, then grab the tip of the chicken and dip well in egg mixture, then lay on the plateof breadcrumbs. Be sure to getboth sides an covered well with panki and press down to get more crispy crunchy coating. Repeat the process starting from flour back to panko and then place in the hot oil to fry, flip, fry this side and it should be a nice dark golden color when its done. The color..and thats how youll know it's ready. Then using tongs place the chicken in a strainer with kitchen paper to absorb some oil..
- Steam some fresh or frozwn veggies (brocolli, carrots, peas, mix) in another pan for 10 min, on med higg heat. Then to far low to steam..
- Once everything is done. Place your plate and enjoy!.
- For sauce: mix all together and dip the chicken in it its amazing!.
Panko bread crumbs help make a crispy texture without frying. In a bowl, combine the buttermilk and Sriracha and mix to combine. Add the chicken strips and submerge in the buttermilk mixture. I love the crispness the panko bread crumbs give the chicken and the tonkatsu sauce is a nice tangy sauce that goes great with the chicken. Fried chicken is an ultimate crowd pleaser, but it's not the most weeknight (or waist) friendly dish.