Fried Chicken Joy.
You can cook Fried Chicken Joy using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Joy
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko.
- You need 4 oz of (1) boneless chicken breast pounded thin.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of BBQ dry rub.
- You need 12 oz of grape seed oil.
- Prepare 1 of sourdough roll.
- You need 1 of thin sliced parmesan cheese stone ground mustard.
- Prepare 1 of baby kale.
Fried Chicken Joy instructions
- pound chicken breast thin.
- add 2 tbls of water to beaten egg.
- add salt and pepper to egg mixture.
- smother breast in egg mixture.
- heat oil to 375°F.
- mix panko, flour, and BBQ seasoning.
- dredge breast in flour mixture.
- fry breast 4 minutes on each side.
- slice roll, toast and coat both sided with stone ground mustard.
- allow breast to rest for 5 mins then assemble sandwich.