Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake. Veg rava cake is a sweet and delicious cake made with a batter of semolina, surd and sugar and baked to perfection. Veg Rawa Cake recipe – How to make Veg Rawa Cake. A quick recipe for cake which has unique dry fruits and use of tea water to soak dry fig is awesome and taste nice. the texture of this cake is very.
This cake is perfect for lunch box or. the time baking simple chocolate cake or mug cake. according to him, rava cake is very similar to rava kesari but a baked one. hence i end up preparing the later one with ghee and lots of dry fruits and raisins. while the recipe is extremely simple, yet few tips and suggestions for perfect rava cake. firstly. Semolina Coconut Cake – a trEATs affair. Today we're going on a trip. You can have Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake
- It’s 1 Cup of Suji.
- It’s 1/2 heaped cup of figs Fresh anjeer / puree.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dates puree.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Curd.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of malai Fresh.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 3 – 4 drops of Pineapple essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Choco chips.
Semolina Yogurt Cake is made with semolina flour and yogurt and comes together in just one bowl – no mixer required. A simple syrup poured over the top keeps the cake moist for several days after baking. Today I'm revisiting one of the all-time most popular dessert recipes on this site! This Rava Cake is Eggless, has no Maida in it, No Oil and No Butter.
Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake instructions
- Start with soaking the dates in 2 tbsp of milk and put malai on top and keep aside for 5 mins.. Now deseed the dates and make puree.. Add more milk if needed…
- In a mixing bowl put suji, add curd, figs puree, dates puree, ghee and mix well and keep aside to bloom for 10 mins…
- Now add baking soda, baking powder, essence, salt and give it a mix.. Now add choco chips and fold it gently.
- Spoon the batter in a greesed tin and bake it in a preheated oven for 20-25 mins @ 160°c.. Temperature and time may vary depending on the oven…
- Cool it on a wire rack and serve it warm.. When ever serving warm and serve…
- Stays good for 2-3 days in refrigerator…
What is the fuss about making this Rava Cake? But at the same time you won't be disappointed by the wonderful texture of Rava or Semolina. This is not too sweet so I would say would be just perfect with your. This crumbly Semolina cake is perfectly moist with the addition of figs and yogurt. It is easy to make and the whole family will love it.