Honey and French onion baked fried chicken. Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper. Juicy chicken breasts absolutely smothered in saucy caramelized onions and loads of gooey cheese!
I am a passionate lover of decadent treats + the healthy good stuff. I love to help others be successful in the kitchen and can't wait to share my. Add onions and season with salt, pepper, and thyme. You can have Honey and French onion baked fried chicken using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Honey and French onion baked fried chicken
- You need 1 packages of chicken legs.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1 packages of french onion dip.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
Heat remaining oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Easy Oven Baked French Fried Onion Chicken – Love To Frugal. If you're looking for a quick, easy and delicious meal, well.here it is! Crispy Onion Chicken is packed full of flavor from the creamy honey mustard and crispy fried onions.
Honey and French onion baked fried chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 and put about 1 cup of veg oil in pan and butter..
- Rinse chicken in cold water.
- Mix flour, pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, French onion dip and crushes red pepper together and put in a gallon size ziploc and shake..
- Put chicken in bag and shake one piece at a time works best..
- After you have battered each piece rub honey on each piece generously..
- One at a time re batter the chicken..
- Put chicken in oven and bake for about 60 min. Flipping chicken ever 10 min or so until done. Time depending on size of chicken legs..
This chicken is a family favorite! An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should Figuring that the coating would be very delicate I floured the chicken before dipping in the egg and french fried onions. I also placed the chicken on. Try this French Onion Baked Chicken recipe, or contribute your own. French onion chicken bake is full of flavor and textures.