Pan Fried Chicken Strips.
You can cook Pan Fried Chicken Strips using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Pan Fried Chicken Strips
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of Skinless boneless chicken, white or dark meat.
- Prepare 1 large of Bowl of heavily salted water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 1 of Salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders, paprika.
- It’s 2 of Eggs, beaten in a bowl.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1 of Oil for shallow pan frying.
Pan Fried Chicken Strips instructions
- Soak raw chicken in bowl of heavily salted water for an hour and a half at least. Then drain. Cut chicken into strips or chunks..
- Preheat a skillet on medium-high with enough oil to come up the side of the pan about 1/2 an inch..
- In one dish add flour and seasonings. In another dish add beaten eggs and 3 tablespoons water. Dip chicken first in the flour to coat then into the egg then back into the flour. Cook your chicken in batches til all has been coated and fried. Don't over crowd pan. Enjoy.