Stir-Fried Chicken & Vegetables.
You can cook Stir-Fried Chicken & Vegetables using 19 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Chicken & Vegetables
- You need of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of green onions.
- Prepare 1 of zucchinni.
- Prepare 2 of globe zucchinni.
- It’s 200 grams of mushrooms.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 30 ml of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2/3 cup of white wine.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of knorr vegetables broth.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
Stir-Fried Chicken & Vegetables step by step
- Buy good vegetables!.
- Wash the next ingrendients: chicken, red peppers, green peppers..
- Cut the chicken into medium cubes..
- Clean and slice the mushrooms..
- Cut the peppers and the zucchinnis using the julienne type..
- Slice the onions and chopp both green onions and garlics..
- Cook the carrots using boiled water..
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet or wok (if you have one), until it's hot.Add the chicken and brown it from both sides..
- When the chicken is browned, remove it and drop it on a plate..
- Add a little quantity of olive oil, and then add the peppers. Stir-fry for 2 minutes..
- Add the onions and stir-fry for 2 minutes. After that, add a spoonful of sault and a spoonfull of sugar, and mix the ingredients..
- Add the cooked carrots, the garlic, and the mushrooms. Stir-fry for 2 minutes..
- Add all the zucchinnis and stir-fry for 1 minute..
- Mix the vegetables, and then add the chicken..
- Add the vegetables broth, the curry, and then stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the soy sauce and mix all the ingredients..
- Add a half-cup of white wine, and mix all the ingredients again..
- Cook all the mix for 3 more minutes..
- Add salt and black pepper to taste..
- Well.. Now remove everything from the wok, and enjoy the dinner!.