Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake. Anjeer or fig is among the most popular picks in dry fruits. And anjeer benefits are worth looking into because besides being a flavour booster, it is loaded with incredible health benefiting properties. Anjeer Khajur (Figs & Dates)Dry Fruit barfi – Diwali Special Recipe.
A wide variety of figs anjeer options are available to you figs anjeer. Chinese Xinjiang dried prices golden raisins for importers. Take refined flour in a bowl. You can cook Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake
- Prepare 1 Cup of Suji.
- It’s 1/2 heaped cup of figs Fresh anjeer puree /.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dates puree.
- You need 1/4 cup of Curd Milk.
- It’s tbsps of malai Fresh 1.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 3 – 4 drops of Pineapple essence.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Choco chips.
Add semolina, ghee and milk and knead into a semi soft dough. To make the stuffing take dates and figs in a bowl. Semolina Yogurt Cake is made with semolina flour and yogurt and comes together in just one bowl – no mixer required. A simple syrup poured over the top keeps the cake moist for several days after baking.
Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake instructions
- Start with soaking the dates in 2 tbsp of milk and put malai on top and keep aside for 5 mins.. Now deseed the dates and make puree.. Add more milk if needed.. In a mixing bowl put suji, add curd, figs puree, dates puree, ghee and mix well and keep aside to bloom for 10 mins. Now add baking soda, baking powder, essence, salt and give it a mix.. Now add choco chips and fold it gently. Spoon the batter in a greesed tin and bake it in a preheated oven for 20-25 mins @ 160°c.. Temperature and tim….
- Stays good for 2-3 days in refrigerator.. Note* This cake is not of a very sweet kind as no sugar is been added.. You can add more sweetness if preferred..
Today I'm revisiting one of the all-time most popular dessert recipes on this site! Cake Kalakand And Anjeer Ka Halwa – Two simple and delicious dessert recipes are in this video. These are Cake Kalakand And Anjeer Ka Halwa. Panjeeri – Panjeeri is a popular Punjabi sweet prepared with desi ghee, semolina and nuts; usually eaten in winter season. Anjeer halwa is a perfect way to start and wrap up the holiday season.