Chocolate zucchini bread. This easy Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe is moist, chocolaty, and will remind you of your favorite chocolate cake. You will never know it is made with a vegetable! To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well.
I have tried others but this one has just the right amount of. Chocolate Zucchini Bread I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chocolate zucchini bread is the perfect way to use up any extra zucchini bread you have laying around. You can cook Chocolate zucchini bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate zucchini bread
- It’s 2 of 1 oz squares unsweetened baking chocolate.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated zucchini.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
And I bet you'll make it a priority to have extra zucchini after tasting this recipe! 😉. This Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe came about because one summer I had a glut of zucchini, and I wanted to make something new. Since everything seems to taste better when it contains chocolate. This easy chocolate zucchini bread is amazingly simple to make and uses several healthy substitutions.
Chocolate zucchini bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 2 9×5 inch loaf pans..
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate until melted, stirring occasionally..
- In large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil, zucchini, vanilla, and chocolate. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into pans. Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
Plus it's so incredibly delicious and a great way to satisfy your chocolate cravings and. This easy Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe is made with zucchini and loaded with chocolate chips. It's super moist, rich, delicious and oil-free! Chocolate Zucchini Bread – Moist, rich, chocolaty and the chocolate chunks inside are melted and create an amazing texture. To print the recipe check the.