Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken. Nothing says 'south' like good fried chicken, but when pecan honey glaze is drizzled on top then it takes it to a whole new level. I was inspired when my husband and I visited a soul food restaurant, and I just had to come home and duplicate it. I must admit I think I hit the nail on the head – at least my.
Pour in the honey and mix together with the butter. When chicken is done frying drain it on a paper towel lined plate. Transfer drained chicken onto a serving platter and drizzle the honey pecan glaze all over the. You can have Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken
- Prepare of salted pecan glaze.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed salted pecans.
- You need 1 stick of real butter-salted.
- You need 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare of fried chicken.
- It’s 6 piece of chicken.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of lard for frying.
Lay the chicken pieces in the dish, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Turn the chicken and season the other side, then slosh the Whisk in the honey until well blended. Bring to a simmer and add the pecans. Ladle the glaze over the hot fried.
Salted pecan honey glazed fried chicken step by step
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper then flour it. I find that it sticks to the chicken better and the flour does not burn as easy. While the flower sets get a cast iron pan and put enough lard for frying it will depend on how big your pan is. You do not want it swimming in the lard but at least half the chicken should be covered..
- Place chicken in with the bone facing the bottom. Because the meat closest to the bone takes the longest to cook, cook at least 9 minutes on that first side. Flip skin side down and finish cooking until skin is crispy and fully cooked through. Total time is approximately 15 minutes..
- Melt stick of butter in shallow pot on medium. Right before it turns brown add your chili flakes,pecans,and honey. Mix to ensure honey and butter are combined..
- When your chicken is done frying dry it on brown paper bags when ready for serving drizzle salted pecans honey mixture on chicken and enjoy..
Fried Honey Glazed Chicken Wings Recipes. Chicken: Combine chicken pieces in water to cover; add ¼ cup salt. Place buttermilk in another shallow dish. Dip each chicken piece in buttermilk then in flour mixture. Honey Glazed Lemon Roast Chicken Recipe.