Isaiahs crispy fried chicken. Learn how to make perfect Fried Chicken with the crispiest, most flavorful crunchy outside with moist and juicy meat on the inside. Fried chicken is best when it is fresh and the skin is still crispy. The skin will not be as crispy reheated.
There is something amazing about sinking your teeth down into that crispy, crunchy coating and into the juicy, tender flavorful meat. Crispy fried chicken is a standard dish in the Cantonese cuisine of southern China and Hong Kong. The chicken is fried in such a way that the skin is extremely crunchy. You can cook Isaiahs crispy fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Isaiahs crispy fried chicken
- It’s 4 lb of chicken legs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lawrys season salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each garlic and onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of flour, seasoned with salt and pepper. a teaspoon of each.
- Prepare 4 cup of vegetable oil or canola oil for frying.
Fried chicken is always a hit during the holidays and even on any regular day. It is even better to have crispy fried chicken wherein the outside is crispy. I used a special fried chicken batter to make this dish flavorful. The combination of the batter with the final coating of flour made a huge difference. "Crispy spicy fried chicken recipe that's full of cajun flavor and seasoned to perfection.
Isaiahs crispy fried chicken step by step
- Wash and pat chicken dry. Put in bowl and toss with lemon juice. Mix all seasonings together in a bowl and sprinkle over chicken pieces until well coated. Let chicken set in fridge for at least 30 mins. This step can be done before work and left until you get home..
- Remove chicken from fridge. Heat oil in your pan. Place seasoned flour in a paper bag and dredge chicken until coated, removing any excess flour..
- When oil is heated, place chicken in the pan and fry until a golden brown on all sides. When chicken is done place it on a paper towel lined sheet pan and place in a oven set at 250 just to keep warm until all the chicken is ready to eat..
- Enjoy with hot sauce or gravy..
A buttermilk brine ensures a juicy, tender piece of fried chicken every time!" I swear my readers and I have some form of telepathy because every time I start really craving a recipe I get a flood of requests for it. Super Crispy Fried Chicken is one of my all-time favorite go-to chicken recipes, made with juicy chicken coated in buttermilk and all purpose flour, then fried to perfection. You can make this chicken more or less spicy using cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes in the flour. Fried chicken is a staple of many people's diets, regardless of its dubious nutritional value! Famed for its crispy, moreish, mouth-wateringly tasty appeal, it is one of America's favorite recipes to cook from scratch.