Fig-banana short cake. Take the bananas out of the refrigerator and mash them with sugar. Add enough of the strained water collected in the cup to make sure that the mix becomes smooth. Banana Nut Shortcake Recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you how to make the best banana cake step by step. I love this Banana Cake recipe so much, that I willoccasionally let my bananas get overripe on purpose. You can have Fig-banana short cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fig-banana short cake
- Prepare 100 gms of dried figs.
- Prepare 3 of ripened bananas.
- Prepare 100 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 100 gms of flour.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- It’s 50 gms of butter.
How to make banana shortcake twist recipe #Banana_Shortcake_Twist Caramelized banana and almond-stuffed pastries are best enjoyed with a scoop of ice cream. I wanted banana cake not banana bread so I figured these two adjustments would help achieve that. I chose to frost it with a chocolate buttercream frosting and garnished it with crushed. Today I will share very easy recipe that I already mentioned in the title.
Fig-banana short cake instructions
- Peel the bananas and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Boil the figs. Strain the boiling water in a cup and cut the figs into small pieces removing the seeds..
- Take the bananas out of the refrigerator and mash them with sugar. Add flour and butter. Add enough of the strained water collected in the cup to make sure that the mix becomes smooth..
- Put the mixture in a greased container and micro-cook for 3 minutes. Keep for 3-4 minutes more in the microwave oven..
- Take out the cake and serve after cooling a bit..
Hope so you guys enjoy my recipe. For this banana cake, I used a variation of my favorite cream cheese frosting that I shared the other day. Today's recipe uses a bit less sugar and has you whip heavy cream into. Banana cake, aka banana bread, is one of the easiest cakes to make. This one is plain but you can jazz it up with your favourite fillings too.