Crumb-fried Chicken Wings and Drumsticks.
You can cook Crumb-fried Chicken Wings and Drumsticks using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Crumb-fried Chicken Wings and Drumsticks
- Prepare 3 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 3 of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 of small pinch salt.
- It’s of Some black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small pack crisp fried powder mix (tempura flour or tempura batter mix).
- It’s 1 cup of corn starch.
- You need 2 cups of wheat flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 pack of breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Crumb-fried Chicken Wings and Drumsticks step by step
- Rinse chicken wings and drumsticks, either cut into smaller pieces or not, to your liking..
- Gently cut some slits into the chicken drumsticks, coat the drumsticks and wings with some salt and black pepper..
- Mix crisp fried powder mix, corn starch and wheat flour thoroughly..
- Beat eggs thoroughly..
- Pour bread crumbs into a bowl..
- Evenly roll chicken wings and drumsticks in powder mixture.
- You can put chicken and powder mixture into a box with lid on and dredge until fully combined..
- Dip chicken into the bowl of beaten egg to be evenly coated..
- Roll the chicken with egg and powder mixture on in bread crumbs until thoroughly coated..
- Use a deep skillet or small pot to fry to thoroughly cook the chicken and save cooking oil. When the oil bubbles, drop chicken into skillet to fry..
- Fry chicken over medium heat for meat to be fully cooked and the crust to be golden brown and crunchy..
- When chicken is thoroughly cooked, drain on a paper towel-lined plate..
- Serve when medium hot, dipped in a mixture of tomato and chili sauce, super tasty^_^.