Garlic Butter Fried Chicken Drumsticks.
You can cook Garlic Butter Fried Chicken Drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Fried Chicken Drumsticks
- It’s 3 of chicken drumsticks (with thighs attached).
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of MSG.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of shallot.
- It’s 10 sprigs of coriander.
- Prepare 5 sprigs of dill.
- It’s 20 gr of butter.
Garlic Butter Fried Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- De-bone chicken drumsticks and thighs and cut the meat into 2 cm pieces.
- Mince the garlic and shallots. Rinse and finely chop the coriander and dill..
- Season chicken with fish sauce, black pepper, MSG, shallots, garlic, dill, coriander in about 15-20 minutes..
- Heat up the skillet, apply butter all over until fully melted..
- When butter boils, drop chicken in to fry..
- Fry until golden brown and a little burnt on both sides..
- When chicken is thoroughly cooked, evenly golden brown, let butter drain off, transfer to a serving plate..
- This dish is best served with egg fried rice..