Turkey noodle salsa caboodle. Brown ground Turkey and season as you prefer in a large deep pan. Just a simple way to use up the leftover turkey. I keep a bag of diced cooked chicken in the freezer to make this.
Just cook the noodles, combine the ingredients, and bake. Use drained canned mushrooms to cut prep time or omit the mushrooms and use cream of celery or cream of chicken soup instead of cream of mushroom. This comforting casserole is similar to classic tuna noodle casserole, but it uses turkey instead. You can have Turkey noodle salsa caboodle using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Turkey noodle salsa caboodle
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 16 oz of jar of chunky salsa (heat of your prefrence).
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 box of ronzoni 3 minute penne.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare of finely shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of noodles.
It's a flavorful way to use leftovers, or to satisfy those who don't like tuna. Rachael's throwback classic meal includes updated Turkey Noodle Casserole. Turkey Noodle Soup from Delish.com is the perfect way to use up any leftover turkey after Thanksgiving. Chicken noodle soup is obviously our go-to.
Turkey noodle salsa caboodle step by step
- Brown ground Turkey and season as you prefer in a large deep pan. Then drain off fat. (dump it in a pasta strainer over the sink).
- Drain water from can of corn. Dump corn, turkey, salsa and beef broth all into pan and cover with lid. Let this juicy goodness come to a boil. No matter how mild a salsa you pick it will smell spicy while cooking. But I promise it really is not spicy if you use mild salsa (heartburn is not my friend we use mild haha!).
- Sometimes the 3 minute noodles can be hard to find. That's ok. You can use any box penne and add it to boiling water til it is half way done (I usually dump the noodles in the water while I Brown the meat).
- One the juicy Turkey salsa mix is a-boiling, add the noodles (if you boiled separately drain them. No one wants to eat pasta water.).
- Cover Turkey salsa pasta stuff with lid and let simmer away for about 7 minutes or so. (enough time to set the table and tell the kids for the 4th time to wash their darn hands).
- The noodles will absorb most of the liquid and that's ok..
- Finally. Scoop into bowl and top with shredded cheese, sour cream, or any preferred taco type toppings. You could even it it with Tostitos scoops!.
It's simple and fast and just so darn comforting. Add turkey and noodles to hot sauce and mix well. Shrimp Tacos – Mild Salsa – Basic Tomato Salsa – Taco Meatloaf – Oven-Baked Breakfast Tacos – E-Z Crock Pot Chicken Tacos – Simple Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilladas – Dry-Rubbed Salmon Tacos – Kuisines Buffalo Chicken Salsa – Turkey noodle salsa caboodle – Taco Salad – Crock Pot Street. Turkey Noodle Soup Recipe Using Leftover Turkey Carcass. Find this Pin and more on Recipes by Jennifer Gryzlo.