"Yellow Box" Chicken Strips.
You can cook "Yellow Box" Chicken Strips using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of "Yellow Box" Chicken Strips
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken breast strips.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
"Yellow Box" Chicken Strips instructions
- Lay out chicken strips and season with salt & pepper..
- Mix eggs with a tiny amount of water and whisk together. Pour some flour in a bowl..
- Coat strips in flour. Let sit 5 min..
- Coat strips in egg, then coat in flour again. Let sit 15 min.
- Fry a few strips for 2-3 minutes in 1/2 inch of vegetable oil. Turn strips.
- Fry 2-3 minutes on second side..
- Remove to clean rack. Repeat until all strips are cooked..
- Enjoy! Serve with cream gravy. Mashed potatoes are a nice addition too..