Savory Herb Fried Chicken.
You can cook Savory Herb Fried Chicken using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Savory Herb Fried Chicken
- It’s 6-8 pieces of chicken thighs and/or legs.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 1 c. of flour.
- It’s 1/2 c. of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of fresh or dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of dried minced onion.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of poultry seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp. of all pupose seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp. of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of paprika.
- It’s of TIP: you can + more salt to taste, taste your flour mixture, I like mine on the salty side.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of oil (or enough to cover bottom).
Savory Herb Fried Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F & heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Beat egg in medium bowl. Add mayo and beat together..
- Combine flour, breadcrumbs and seasonings in a wide plate or bowl..
- Cover each chicken piece in egg mixture then generously coat in flour mixture..
- When oil is hot (test with a bit of flour mixture, it should sizzle) place coated chicken in the pan and fry starting with the larger pieces first..
- Turning each piece often, fry chicken evenly for 10- 15 minutes. Outside should be golden brown & inside moslty cooked..
- Line a large baking dish with foil and place chicken on pan..
- Bake for about 10 minutes to finish chicken. Should be crispy amd fully done inside. ENJOY!.
- TIP: to help the chicken cook through you can cover the pan periodically. Not too much that the coating gets soggy..