Funyun Chicken Strips.
You can cook Funyun Chicken Strips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Funyun Chicken Strips
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of raw boneless, skinless chicken tenders.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 big bag of Funyuns, mashed into dust.
- You need to taste of (Seasoning) Salt, pepper, garlic powder, any other favorite herbs & seasonings.
- You need to taste of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Favorite dipping sauces.
Funyun Chicken Strips step by step
- In 3 medium shallow dishes: Dish #1 – flour with salt, pepper, other desired herbs & spices to taste (teaspoon or 2 of each). Dish #2 – egg, milk, salt, pepper & hot sauce to taste. Dish #3- funyuns mashed or processed into small crumbs/powder.
- Trim excess fat off chicken strips. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, or spray liberally with cooking spray. Line up, in order, on counter: chicken, flour, egg/milk wash, funyun dust, baking sheets..
- Coat each chicken tender lightly in flour, then soak for 15-30 seconds in egg wash, then push into funyuns coating thickly, then onto the pan..
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes on 1st side & 10-15 minutes on 2nd side, depending on thickness, until golden brown & crispy. Enjoy with whatever dipping sauce(s) you like..