Cornbread Chicken Strips with Sauce. Chicken strips dipped in a mayonnaise/mustard mixture, then a sesame seed/cracker crumb mixture and baked. Served with a honey mayonnaise dipping sauce. These chicken strips are very tasty, especially when dipped in the sweet sauce.
Buffalo chicken strips with hot sauce. These golden tenders come from Angela Bottger of Foster City, California. Since they are cooked in just a tiny bit of oil, there's very little fat, and they crisp up Read Next. You can have Cornbread Chicken Strips with Sauce using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cornbread Chicken Strips with Sauce
- It’s of —Cornbread Chicken——–.
- Prepare 2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2/3 cup of buttermilk cornbread mix, self-rising.
- It’s of —-sauce——-.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dill weed.
- It’s 1 cup of crumbled Bleu cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley flakes.
- You need to taste of seasoned salt.
- You need of -oil——.
- It’s as needed of peanut oil to medium fry.
Dip the chicken strips in your favorite sauce, I would recommend my Chilli Jam which is a perfect addition to this chicken as it is a a bit sweet and spicy.mmm – what a great combination. Roll each chicken strip into your bread crumbs a couple times to get a nice coating of crumbs then transfer breaded strips to prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate your dip until ready to serve. Serve chicken strips warm with ranch, honey mustard or your favorite dipping sauce.
Cornbread Chicken Strips with Sauce instructions
- Heat oil..
- Slice the chicken strips and season.
- Add cornbread mix.
- Fry into batches.
- Turn as needed.
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive oils.
- Repeat till all chicken is done.
- Mix the Bleu cheese, parsley, dill weed, mayonnaise, and vinegar, and sour cream..
- Mix well add seasoned salt to taste..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Chicken strips are tasty food, but you can't eat it being a vegan. But what do you think about a cruelty-free These vegan strips will impress everyone. They taste like real chicken and are very crispy and at You can serve them with different sauces to make them more delicious. Add chicken mixture and top with both cheeses. Crispy corn flake crusted chicken strips served with an easy honey-mustard dipping sauce is the perfect easy game day snack or casual appetizer.