Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce. Serve chicken patties topped with remoulade sauce. It tastes exactly like how you hope it…» Popcorn Shrimp Po Boys with Remoulade Coleslawthelovenerds.com. Layered Popcorn Shrimp Taco Salad + GIVEAWAY!
Remoulade originated in France in a combination most closely resembling tarter sauce, bringing together mayo, herbs, pickles, and capers. Louisiana remoulade starts with a mayo base as well, but then adds ingredient after ingredient to form a reddish complex sauce that's creamy, tart, and spicy. We served the Chicken Cakes with a super easy Remoulade Sauce. You can cook Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce
- It’s of popcorn chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli pepper.
- You need 3 cups of crushed cornflakes.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s of oil for deep frying.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Ramoulade sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of salt.
It wasn't a perfectly authentic remoulade sauce, but it was SO good! Combine cooked vegetables with chicken mayonnaise, mustard, Cajun seasoning, Kikkoman Panko Japanese Style Bread Crumbs and egg. Popcorn chicken recipe – Learn to make crunchy kfc style popcorn chicken at home with this simple and quick recipe. Popcorn chicken is much popular in every part of the Popcorn chicken is ready Serve hot with your favorite ketchup or sauce.
Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce step by step
- In a medium saucepan heat oil for deep frying for 5minutes.
- Wash chicken breast and cut into bite sizes. In a medium bowl add chopped chicken breast, paprika, rosemary, garlic powder, chilli powder, black pepper and salt to taste and combine, add cornstarch and combine. leave for 2 minutes.
- Combine all the ramoulade sauce ingredients and refrigerate..
- In a medium bowl whisk both eggs and set aside. In another medium bowl crumble cornflakes and set aside.
- Test the oil with a peice of chicken breast, if too hot lower flame to medium low.
- Dip all the chicken breast into the egg and mix..
- Then add in into the crumbled cornflakes and mix until all sides are covered.
- Place all the covered chicken breast into to oil to fry until golden brown then removed.
- Serve with ramoulade sauce.
You can also sprinkle your favorite seasoning on top. Do not pat dry.. chicken before adding spices. Be generous with your spices, it simulates a breaded coating without the calories. Saute carrots and onions in. mustard, beer, and chicken broth. Add Tabasco and serve with popcorn.