Stir fried chicken with cashew nut. Crisp fried chicken with stir-fried vegetables and cashew nuts. Stir in the spring onions and cashew nuts, season, to taste, with sea salt and ground white pepper and transfer to a serving dish. Chicken with cashew nuts is one of my all-time favorites, as it is for my husband.
A gorgeous oriental celebration of colours and tastes – and it's quick and easy to make. Stir-fry for a minute, keeping the ingredients moving to avoid burning, until the pepper is soft. Take off the heat and set it to one side. You can cook Stir fried chicken with cashew nut using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fried chicken with cashew nut
- You need 100 g of chicken breast,thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tapioca flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Vegetable oil for deep fried.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried big chillies,cut1/2 inch length size,deep-fried.
- You need 1/4 cup of cashew nuts,deep fried.
- It’s 1/4 cup of spring onion,cut 1inch length (use 5 inch from the bottom upward).
- Prepare 1 of tps vegetable oil for stir fry.
- Prepare of Seasoning mixture ingredients.
- You need 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoning sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fried chillies paste.
Return the red pepper, cashews and chicken to the wok, add the steamed broccoli and pour in the sauce. This spicy, easy stir-fry is all about the sticky, slightly sweet sauce that coats the chicken and cashews. Chicken stir-fry with colourful capsicums and cashew nuts. This has to be one of my favourite wok dishes.
Stir fried chicken with cashew nut step by step
- Coat chicken with tapioca flour.set aside.
- In the wok,warm vegetable oil over medium to low heat. Deep fry cashew nuts until crispy,spoon into a plate. Increase the heat and deep fry chicken chili. Leave from heat and drain from the oil..
- In the wok,heat 1 tps of vegetable oil. Pour seasoning mixture ingredients and stir until thicken over low heat. Add chicken,cashew nuts,dried chili. Stir them well..
- Add spring onion. Leave from heat and spoon onto a serving plate..
Don't be tempted to add too many vegetables to it. The contrast between the capsicum, nuts and chicken is all-important. This Cashew Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is my all-time favorite weeknight meal! It's loaded with protein, vegetables and is worlds better than takeout! Add the cashew nuts and stir-fry for a few seconds until golden.