Cheeseburger mac soup. All your favorite cheeseburger flavors in this creamy soup topped with chopped dill pickles. All your favorite cheeseburger flavors in this creamy soup topped with chopped dill pickles. Cheeseburger Mac Soup. click here to see more like this.
I was really pleased with the way this. You'll find the great flavors of a cheeseburger in this creamy soup. Serve topped with chopped dill pickles and enjoy! You can have Cheeseburger mac soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Cheeseburger mac soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 box of hamburger helper cheeseburger macaroni.
- Prepare 15 oz of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mustard.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded American cheese or shredded mac & cheese blend.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped dill pickles.
All your favorite cheeseburger flavors are in this creamy soup topped with chopped dill pickles. For a bacon cheeseburger, top this delicious soup with crumbled cooked bacon. Bacon Cheeseburger Mac. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The Best Cheeseburger Macaroni Soup Recipes on Yummly
Cheeseburger mac soup instructions
- In a large pot cook beef, onion, garlic, and pepper. Drain. Stir in sauce mix from hamburger helper, tomatoes, milk, water, ketchup, and mustard. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly..
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in uncooked pasta and cheese. Cover, cook 15 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Top with pickles and serve immediately..
Thick And Creamy Cheeseburger Macaroni Soup, Smoky Pasta And Bean Soup, Seafood Macaroni Soup. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family! It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night. Mac and cheese gets heartier, and possibly even more family-friendly, when you stir ground beef and fire-roasted tomatoes into the Mac and Cheeseburger.