Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips.
You can have Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips
- It’s of ● For The Proteins.
- It’s 2 lbs of Fresh Chicken Strips [fat trimmed].
- Prepare of ● For The Basic Chicken Brine [keep at 38° – optional].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Table Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s as needed of Ice Cubes.
- It’s of ● For The Chicken Marinade.
- Prepare 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cracked Sea Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need as needed of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of LG Ziplock Bag.
- You need of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Your Choice.
Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips step by step
- Start with 2 pounds of fresh – not frozen chicken strips..
- Rinse strips and cut any fat from chicken..
- Brine strips for one hour for added moisture in chicken. [optional step].
- Pat strips dry and add to a Ziplock Bag. Add all Marinade items and massage well. Refrigerate for 1/2+ hour..
- Grill thin chicken strips for 4 to 5 minutes. Add sauce at finish..
- Your choice but Heinz, Jack Daniels and Sweet Baby Rays [especially sweet baby rays] are all great BBQ sauce brands..
- Grilled Porterhouse steak pictured. See directions under my profile..
- Grilled Baby Back Ribs pictured. See directions under my profile..
- Serve BBQ chicken over mashed potatoes..
- Side with chilled cole slaw or a fresh garden salad. If interested see my recipe under cole slaw in my profile. Enjoy!.