Fried Chicken Gizzards a Southern Favorite.
You can cook Fried Chicken Gizzards a Southern Favorite using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Gizzards a Southern Favorite
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of chicken gizzards.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need as needed of cooking oil.
Fried Chicken Gizzards a Southern Favorite instructions
- Heat oil in a pan / skillet.
- Clean the gizzards especially this part in picture it peels off very easy.
- All your gizzards should be looking like these.
- Salt and Pepper the gizzards.
- Coat the gizzards lightly with flour.
- Fry in batches and turn as needed.
- Move to paper towels and repeat till done.
- Serve immediately you can make a gravy with the leftover flour and make smothered gizzards in gravy..
- Also serve with any sauce like the chili garlic sauce..