Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
You can have Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Prepare 200 g of flour.
- It’s 100 g of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- You need 4 of crushed honey and oats granola bars.
- You need 500 ml of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 100 ml of melted butter (about 6.5 table spoons).
- You need 20 pieces of chicken (which ever you may prefer).
Oven Buttermilk Fried Chicken step by step
- Coat the chicken in the spices you prefer (paprika, salt, pepper, cayenne, chilli powerder, onion powder, garlic powder etc) and then cover with the buttermilk.
- Let the chicken marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours in the spice and buttermilk mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, bread crumbs, crushed gronola bars and spices together. Remember this is the coating off the chicken so make sure it has alot of flavour..
- Once the dry ingredients are mixed together and the chicken has marinated in the marinated. Remove the pieces of chicken from the marinade and coat them in the dry seasoning..
- Once all you chicken has been marinated and then coated with the seasoning, place the pieces on a baking try and brush the top of the chicken peices with the melted butter for golden crispy chicken..
- Bake in the oven for 35-45min at 210 Celsius which is 410 Fahrenheit. (Don't forget to preheat the oven).