Tuscany-Jewish Fried Chicken.
You can cook Tuscany-Jewish Fried Chicken using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tuscany-Jewish Fried Chicken
- Prepare of marinade——–.
- It’s 3/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need of Chicken————.
- You need 5-1/4 pounds of chicken I used thighs boneless and skinless.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Ground nutmeg fresh.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s of coating———-.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of to fry———.
- It’s as needed of olive oil make 1-1/2 deep in pan.
- Prepare of garnish ————–.
- You need 1 of large lemon cut into wedges.
Tuscany-Jewish Fried Chicken instructions
- Mix the lemon juice, garlic, and salt.
- Add the lemon juice, garlic, and teaspoon kosher salt to a ziploc bag. Add chicken seal with as much air removed as possible. Marinate for 2 hours..
- Heat oil in pan.
- To the chicken sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon. Or put in the flour.
- Beat the eggs. Dredge the chicken in flour and then eggs. Let excessive egg drip off..
- Put into hot oil and fry turning as necessary..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Serve with lemon Wedges..
- I hope you enjoy!.
- You can refry the chicken if it's cold later. That is if you want it hot..