KFC Style Fried Chicken.
You can have KFC Style Fried Chicken using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of KFC Style Fried Chicken
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s 4 cups of oil for frying.
- You need 2 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried sage.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried marjoram.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
KFC Style Fried Chicken instructions
- Thoroughly mix all spices together.
- Combine spice with flour, brown sugar and salt.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg white to lightly coat them then transfer to flour mixture. Turn a few times and make sure the flour mix is really stuck to the chicken. Repeat until all chicken is covered with flour mixture.
- Let chicken pieces rest for 5 minutes so crust has a chance to dry a bit.
- Preheat fryer to 350 degrees.
- Fry chicken in batches. Breast and wings should take 12-14 minutes and legs and thighs will need a few more minutes..
- Let it drain on a few paper towels when it comes out of the fryer..
- Serve hot!.