Fried chicken with oyster sauce. Our recipe for quick and easy chicken with oyster sauce lets you replicate Chinese takeout in the comfort of your own kitchen! Chinese restaurants typically turn out a high volume of dishes in a noticeably short time. The secret is stir-frying, a speedy cooking method that tosses bite-sized pieces.
Stir-fried water-velveted chicken with an assortment of fresh and dried mushrooms. [Photographs: Shao Z.] This quick and simple stir-fry features both fresh and dried mushrooms for maximum flavor and texture, and chicken that's been water-velveted—an easy technique that guarantees tender, silky. In this video , we have shared a unique recipe of chicken cooked along with oyster sauce and Chinese wine. Chicken stir-fry sounds like a good choice and it can be better if you prepare a tasty one – just like this Chicken with Oyster Sauce Stir fry. You can cook Fried chicken with oyster sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried chicken with oyster sauce
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Small red and green chillies.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Red chilli paste.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Water.
The first part of the recipe is to marinate the chicken in oyster sauce and other ingredients that will help infuse flavor; next is stir frying then you are ready to enjoy. Oyster sauce chicken is infused with intense umami oyster sauce flavor and a trio of Chinese aromatics (scallion,ginger,garlic) to make a tasty sticky sauce. This oyster sauce chicken is also the first dish I cooked for friends after I landed my first job up in Binghamton, NY. Chicken thighs baked with a sweet, garlicky oyster sauce mixture.
Fried chicken with oyster sauce step by step
- Mix well small chicken pieces with a little bit of salt and turmeric powder..
- Fry the chicken pieces until half cook. Put aside the fried chicken..
- Stir fry onion, garlic, ginger, red and green chillies slices until brown colour..
- Add in chilli paste. The paste had cooked when oil rise up just above the paste..
- Add in oyster and soy sauce. Mix well. Add a little bit of water..
- Add fried chicken and mix well. Add a little bit of salt and sugar..
- Cook for about 5 minutes and done..
The easiest recipe to fix when expecting unexpected company! Each serving was on a bed of boiled rice with a serving of stir fried seasonal vegies. Chicken and Oyster Sauce Stir FryLove Foodies. Chicken Stir Fry With Oyster Sauce Recipes. Stir Fry Basil ChickenMel's Kitchen Cafe.