Black Bean Corn Salsa.
You can cook Black Bean Corn Salsa using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Black Bean Corn Salsa
- Prepare 3 can of petite diced tomato no salt added.
- It’s 3 medium of fresh jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar to cut the acidity of the tomato a bit.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
Black Bean Corn Salsa step by step
- empty 2 cans of tomato into a blender.
- add the jalapeno. seeds and all if you like it hotter or no seeds if you like it milder and blend it all up to your desiered considency.
- empty third can in large bowl and add the tomato sauce.
- rinse the corn and beans and add to bowl.
- add the contents of the blender to the bowl.
- add the spices and lime juice and mix it all up real good with a large spoon being careful not to break up the beans.
- cover and store in fridge for a few hours to let the flavors blend and mellow out.
- this will keep for up to 2 weeks depending on how its stored or you can can it.