Healthy Chia & Fig Pudding.
You can cook Healthy Chia & Fig Pudding using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. This is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Healthy Chia & Fig Pudding
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- You need 5 tbsp. of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of figs, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of honey or to taste.
- You need pinch of saffron.
- It’s 1 tsp. of rose water.
- It’s 1 tsp. of pistachios, sliced.
- You need 1 tsp. of cherries, chopped.
Healthy Chia & Fig Pudding instructions
- In a bowl, combine the milk, chia seeds, honey, saffron, half of the figs and rose water. Cover and let it soak overnight (or a minimum of 2-3 hours)..
- While serving, top with the remaining figs, cherries and pistachios. Serve them chilled..