BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles. Andouille sausage and chicken are two common proteins in gumbo, but not the only ones by a long shot. Then there's gumbo z'herbes, a Lenten version made with an acre's worth of sundry greens and not a scrap from the animal kingdom. Speaking of vegetables, some gumbos, Creole ones, have.
Get a taste of New Orleans cuisine at home with this savory and delicious chicken andouille sausage gumbo! Smoky sausage, okra, and aromatic vegetables make this an authentic recipe perfect for sharing. Home > Recipes > Meat Dishes > Best Cajun Andouille and Chicken Gumbo. You can have BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles
- You need 1 pkg of Bianco Meats Cajun Marinated Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 2 Links of Bianco Meats Andouille Sausage.
- It’s 2 cups of Hungry Jack Pancake and Waffle Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maple Syrup.
- You need 1 of Tblsp red hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 sprig of rosemary(for decor optional).
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 of sp of Cajun spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry thyme.
- Prepare 1 cup of julenned leeks.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 cups of canola oil.
- You need of Cast iron pan or your fave fry pan.
- Prepare of Waffle pan.
- Prepare 1 can of Pam non stick cooking spray.
Transfer the cooked roux mixture to a large stockpot and add the chicken stock over high heat (plus extra water While allowing the assembled gumbo to come to a boil, fry the bare okra in a few tablespoons of oil for a. Andouille sausage is a smoked sausage that plays a significant role in Creole cuisine. It's made of pork, onions, garlic, pepper, seasonings, and wine. Turn a side of cooked greens into a filling main dish with the addition of andouille sausage.
BIANCO MEATS – Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles instructions
- Gather your ingredients together and put cast iron pan on heat with oil heat up to 350 degrees before adding chicken. Follow directions on Waffle mix put in bowl and set aside..
- Warm up your grill pan or bbq grill and get sausages cooking.
- Prepare chicken place buttermilk in med size bowl, your chicken and flour in their own bowls add Cajun spice and thyme to flour with salt and pepper and mix..
- Dip chicken in flour then buttermilk then flour again if oil has reached 350 degrees then add chicken for 6 to 8 mins a side til golden brown, continue breading remaining chicken. Place cooked chicken on a paper towel lined plate to remove any excess oil,.
- Add julienned leeks to flour then buttermilk then flour and fry to golden brown.
- Add maple syrup, hot sauce and honey to a small pan and heat till warm do not boil,,.
- Spray your waffle pan with Pam non-stick spray cook until golden.
- Place all cooked waffles on p,ate first then add your chicken, then sausages pour warm syrup over entire dish and enjoy,,😊.
The Cajun seasoning brings another level of spice, and. The Best Chicken Andouille Sausage Recipes on Yummly Skinny Chicken Andouille Jambalaya, Slow Cooker Cheesy Breakfast Potatoes, Red Jambalaya Fried Rice. Cajun Sausage and Chicken Stir FryThe Weary Chef. half and half, chicken andouille sausage, cornstarch, frozen green beans. Be careful not to over cook the thigh meat to the point that it shreds.