Easy Sausage McRib-ish Knockoff.
You can have Easy Sausage McRib-ish Knockoff using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Easy Sausage McRib-ish Knockoff
- You need of For sausage:.
- It’s 1 of rope of Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/4" thick slices.
- It’s 1 cup of Kraft Original BBQ sauce (or something similar).
- Prepare 1-2 Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of For sandwich:.
- You need of cheap, squishy hotdog buns.
- Prepare 3-4 of dill pickle slices per sandwich.
- Prepare of chopped or sliced sweet onion.
Easy Sausage McRib-ish Knockoff step by step
- Put all sausage-related ingredients in a pot, turn heat to medium high, bring to a gentle boil for a minute, then turn heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes or so..
- Get a bun, fill it with the BBQ sauce simmered sausage, add pickles and onions as desired (but you definitely need both for the full experience here :P), and drizzle with a little extra sauce..
- That's it! Enjoy. :).