Coconut Fried Chicken. These Crispy Coconut Chicken Strips are a quick & easy meal! My youngest's favorite meal is fried chicken cutlets. You-tube Cooking TV Show: Coconut Fried Chicken Recipe episode.
The Best Coconut Fried Chicken Recipes on Yummly Crispy Oven-fried Chicken, Oven-fried Kentucky Fried Chicken My WayRecetas del Señor Señor. garlic powder, curry powder, sweet. Coconut Flour Chicken Fingers – If you love fried chicken you'll enjoy this grain free recipe using coconut flour! You can cook Coconut Fried Chicken using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Coconut Fried Chicken
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of brewed coffee.
- You need of Juice from 1 lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 12 of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 of scotch bonnet chilies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brewed coffee.
- It’s of Juice 2 limes.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 cups of panko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken shake.
Fried chicken fingers are one of my all time favorite fast food treats! Dip chicken in egg whites, then press chicken into coconut. Turn over and press into coconut again to coat Add chicken to the hot oil in batches. Coconut fried chicken is a great replacement for our society's love of deep fried chicken.
Coconut Fried Chicken step by step
- Brine chicken in water, coffee, lemon juice and salt for two hours..
- While the chicken is brining, make the Chicken Shake: Combine Chicken Shake ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until blended. Set aside..
- Once the chicken is ready, heat 3 tablespoons peanut oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper..
- Working in batches, add the chicken and brown on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside. Add the garlic, chilies and curry paste and sauté until golden and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, buttermilk, brewed coffee, lime juice, 1 cup of water and return the chicken to pan. Bring to a simmer and cook uncovered until chicken is cooked through, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool..
This is grain-free and low carb and loaded with good fats, anti-oxidants and clean proteins. The boys fight over the dark meat, we girls LOVE the skin, and Travis gets dibs on the neck. Feasting: A culinary revelation in Colombia inspired this recipe for fried chicken, made with a coconut marinade to soften and sweeten the meat. My newest creation using coconut flour, and it turned out fantastic. This delicious fried chicken sandwich has tropical flavors from the coconut, sriracha, and avocado.