Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken). This video shows how to make crispy fried chicken recipe that is lighter with less fat. Help you make this tasty fried chicken. Here! another way to deep fry chicken pieces.
Deep-frying too many pieces of food at the same time lowers the temperature of the oil and consequently leads to greasy food. By deep-frying, you can enjoy Chinese versions of crunchy chicken, pork, rolls, seafood, and wontons. This is a great recipe for fried chicken to use in orange or lemon chicken. You can cook Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken)
- It’s 3 pieces of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped spring onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake (cooking rice wine).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Potato starch.
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
It's not super greasy and it tastes great even cold. Deep fried, Scallion, Young chicken, Gourmet, Chinese cuisine, Crispy fried chicken, Style, Topped, Boiled, Crispy skin, Cantonese, Yu lin chi, Sichuan dish, Wedding, Youlinji, Chinese dish, Soy sauce, Succulent, Juicy, Boiling, Fried chicken, Skin, Chicken, Chinese, White background. Youtiao (油条), also known as Chinese fried dough or Chinese crullers, is a breakfast favorite in China. Our you tiao recipe is easy to make and These Chinese crullers are really good alone when made fresh with some dipping sauce made with some soy sauce, hot chili oil and a splash of vinegar.
Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken) instructions
- Cut the chicken thighs into large bite size..
- Mix the 1tbsp Sake, 1 tsp Suger, 1/4tsp Salt and 1pinch pepper. Marinate the chickens and leave for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Remove the excess moisture from the chickens. Wrap the chicken with paper towels and damp dry..
- Just before frying, coat the chickens with potato starch and dust off the excess powder..
- Heat the frying oil to between 170 to 180 degrees, then put the chickens in, turn them over, cook through, and fry till golden brown..
- While frying chickens, make a Youlinji sauce. Mix the Sauce ingredients to a heat resistant bowl. Use microwave at middle heat(600W) for 1 minuet. Add the chopped spring onion..
- Place the chickens into the youlinji sauce off while the chickens still hot. Let it mix well..
Yóulínjī, Chinese style deep fried chicken with sweet vinegar sauce by J. Sweet and Sour Chicken on Rice. I love this Chinese, though somewhat Americanized, dish when it's done right. The Saint Paul Farmers' Market had a great selection of onions and bell peppers this past month. white background. wedding. youlinji. young chicken. (Chinese Fried Chicken with special sauce). Steaming the chicken before frying is essential!