Salt-and-Pepper Fried Chicken.
You can have Salt-and-Pepper Fried Chicken using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Salt-and-Pepper Fried Chicken
- It’s 750 grams of chicken drumsticks/thigh.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced (I use garlic press).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s of Frying oil.
- You need of For the salt and pepper mixture :.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of dried chilies, finely chopped.
- It’s 3 of green onion/scallion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of dried shrimp, soaked until soften then finely minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
Salt-and-Pepper Fried Chicken step by step
- Mix the garlic, salt, white pepper and sesame oil. Rub the mixture to the chicken pieces. Cover the bowl and put it in the refrigerator for an hour..
- Heat the oil to 350°F. Fry the chicken until crispy and golden brown, make sure they are fully cooked. Set aside..
- In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Saute the garlic and dried chilies until fragrant (be careful not to burn the garlic). Add green onion, salt, sugar, white pepper and dried shrimp. Mix well for a few second then add the fried chicken and gently toss everything for a few second. Serve..