Fried Chicken Cubes With Chillies And Dried Shrimps.
You can cook Fried Chicken Cubes With Chillies And Dried Shrimps using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Cubes With Chillies And Dried Shrimps
- It’s 1 piece of chicken breast (cut into cubes).
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of shrimps (dried, cleaned and drained).
- You need 5 of shallots (peeled and diced).
- Prepare 2 of red chillies (seeded and cut into chunks).
- Prepare 2 stalks of spring onion (cut into sections).
- Prepare of marinade:.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of little pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s of seasoning:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of light soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Fried Chicken Cubes With Chillies And Dried Shrimps instructions
- 1 Combine chicken with marinade and marinate for 30 minutes..
- 2 Heat up 2 tbsp oil, pan-fry chicken over high heat until golden brown. Dish up..
- 3 Stir-fry dried shrimps until aromatic. Add in shallots, red chillies and stir-fry until fragrant..
- 4 Add in chicken, seasoning and stir-fry until well mixed. Dish up and serve..