Curry Fried Chicken.
You can cook Curry Fried Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Curry Fried Chicken
- Prepare 750 grams of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of curry powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Curry Fried Chicken step by step
- Mix all the ingredients except cornstarch. Put in the refrigerator overnight..
- Heat the oil in the deep fryer to 350°F..
- Add the cornstarch to the chicken. Mix well..
- Fry the chicken until they are fully cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes depending on how big the chicken pieces are..