Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way.
You can have Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way
- Prepare 2 of large boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 cups of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 of regular sized bottle of Canola oil.
Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way instructions
- Get a large pot and fill it about half way with the Canola oil. Set heat to medium..
- Rinse and cut the chicken breasts into strips, to desired thickness. (I find slicing against the grain works pretty well.).
- Fill one plate with the flour, another with the Panko and a bowl with the eggs and milk. Stir the eggs and milk together..
- Dip all the chicken strips into the egg wash, then place into a freezer bag..
- Add the black pepper, seasoned salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper to the bag and shake as much as needed to evenly coat the chicken..
- By the handful, dip the chicken into the flour, then the egg wash again and finally the Panko. Continue this process until all the chicken is breaded..
- Turn up the heat a notch, insure your oil is hot enough and then fry the tenders up. Generally it takes five to ten minutes per batch but use your judgment..
- Serve with honey mustard or BBQ sauce for dipping and a side of garlic fries and green beans. Enjoy!!.