Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej. This pan-fried chicken shawarma recipe delivers tender yogurt-marinated chicken that's perfect in a pita, on top of a salad, or served alongside fresh vegetables. Add chicken and toss to evenly coat. Obviously this isn't an authentic shawarma because I roasted mine in the oven, whereas it's usually prepared on a spit and However it is important to marinate your chicken, the flavors here are to die for, and the chicken will melt in your mouth.
The flavour of this Chicken Shawarma is incredible!! Juicy and tender yogurt marinated chicken is so flavorful and easy to make. Marinated in Greek yogurt and spices, this chicken recipe is a must try! You can cook Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej
- Prepare 2 kg of chicken breasts, cut into thin fajita-like strips.
- Prepare of For the marinade:.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of 7 spices.
- It’s 1 pinch of mastic gum, if available.
Pin Oven Baked Chicken Shawarma for later. I've had Chicken Shawarma few times before when eating out and loved it. You sold it to me yet again Eb with your beautiful photos and enticing description! 🙂 Brilliant family feast and all the wonderful spices in the marinade… Chicken Shawarma Recipe by Chik 'n' Gril How to Make Best Chicken Shawarma Recipe Freshly marinated and tenderly baked minced chicken gets blended with.
Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej step by step
- In a large bowl, place the chicken strips and all the marinade ingredients together. Mix well and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hr..
- Transfer the chicken and its marinade to a baking tray. Place the tray in the oven, at medium heat, for 30 to 40 min or until the chicken is tender..
- Serve the chicken shawarma with garlic cream, fried potatoes and pickles..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'garlic cream' under my profile..
Prepare a marinade for the chicken. This Chicken Shawarma recipe is going to knock your socks off! Just a handful of every day spices Chicken Shawarma. This is one of my signature recipes that will be very familiar to all my friends I have marinated the Chicken this morning and was planning on cooking tonight but now may be. The chicken starts with a flavorful Shawarma marinade, made with a combination of spices that I've been tinkering with for a while now.