Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it fried chicken. This is a very strange question. Don't knock it till you've tried it is a very straightforward expression. The only exceptional usage is the verb knock, which is slang for criticize.
You can never tell how well you will look, how much you may like it I thought to ask her if she was sure but I didn't want her to chicken out so I did as she had done with me every time. Starting at the forehead I moved the clippers back towards. You've overtaken KFC, and you're aiming to sell healthier fare. You can cook Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it fried chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it fried chicken
- It’s of Seasoning salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of Accent.
- Prepare of Yellow mustard.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Not that I've actually tried Chick-fil-A, but I'm open-minded enough to not flat-out hate it, especially now that the American people have voted with their mouths and helped Chick-fil-A overtake Kentucky. You never know if you will like something until you do try it. It means don't say criticize something if you have no experience with it. So if someone says that about marijuana for instance, it means don't make negative judgments about marijuana if you haven't tried it yourself.
Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it fried chicken step by step
- Wash and clean chicken wings drain access liquid.
- Season chicken wings with seasoning salt accent and pepper (be careful not to add too much seasoning salt,accent should be applied by eye to taste as well)after seasoning add mustard enough to coat each piece toss and set aside.
- Heat oil in pan until oil reaches high temp (make sure burner is not high enough to cause the oil to smoke)while oil is heating up add chicken to flour and toss till each piece is coated evenly when the oil is ready add chicken and cook until golden brown place chicken in tray or bowl lined with paper towel and enjoy.
Statistics for don't knock it until you've tried it. What made you want to look up don't knock it until you've tried it? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). don-t-knock-it-till-you-ve-tried-it. Don't criticise something before having experienced it. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends.